Toftwood Infant School
All applications for school admissions, including in year transfers, must be made through the admissions team at county hall. Parents of children of pre school age should register an interest with the school but this is not part of the application process.
Admissions for Toftwood Junior School are the responsibility of the local authority. Please contact the local authority to find out about admission arrangements and applying for a place for your child. This has a separate admissions policy. Attendance at Toftwood Infant School does not guarantee you an automatic transfer or priority for Toftwood Junior School. You will need to apply when your child is in Year 2 for this.
Please visit www.norfolk.gov.uk/education-and-learning/schools/school-admissions for information on school admissions, including how and when to apply.
Key Stage 2 Attainment and Performance Information
- Year 6 SATS 2018-19
- Find and Compare Schools information from the Department for Education - Toftwood Community Junior School
Senior leaders monitor and review the Pupil Premium spending and the impact of this. The Designated staff member for Pupil Premium is Lucy Coy, Federation Inclusion Lead. The federation governing board also have a designated Pupil Premium link governor. The Pupil Premium Strategy document for Toftwood Junior School has been reviewed in September 2020, and the Pupil Premium Strategy document for Toftwood Infant School has been reviewed in September 2020.
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement TJS JULY 2021
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement TIS JULY 2021
- Parent Friendly Summary Of PP Strategy For Federation 2021-22
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020 21 (Infant School)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020 21 (Junior School)
- Pupil Premium Parent Friendly Version 2020-21
- 2019-2020 Pupil Premium Review Statement (Infant School)
- 2019-2020 Pupil Premium Review Statement (Junior School)
- Federation Summary of Pupil Premium Focus Areas 2019-20